Monday, September 2, 2013

Opinion Outpost is going downhill a lot and disappointed me

A week ago, it shows "Your account has been frozen due to data concerns. For questions, please, contact helpdesk@opinionoutpost.com" on the screen when i logging on my Opinion Outpost account. Opinion Outpost, the most famous online paid survey panel. I was confused, then i sent am email to the address for asking why.
As you know, they replied after 2days with the perfect and never changed answer:
"We have verified that your account has been deactivated. This could have occurred for any of the following possible reasons, but not limited to:
Having more than 1 account per person and/or 2 accounts per household
Speeding through surveys (rushing through surveys)
Supplying data not consistent with your profile data
Email address is not valid or is unable to receive survey invitations"

I should give up, like most people do, because you almost impossible to recover your account, but i got the point at this time. I just registered www.surveyspot.com before the day my account was frozen. Surveyspot, as i think, they have the same system with Opinion Outpot, when i entered my email, they got all of my personal information, this, is the reason Opinion Outpost frozen my account for "Having more than 1 account per person and/or 2 accounts per household". but it's misunderstanding to me.

So I replied to them to explain it, asked them to check my account. Today they replied:

"After reviewing your membership, we have terminated your account as you did not comply to our Terms and Conditions. Your account is now closed and will not be reactivated.  We apologize for the inconvenience."
It disappointed me a lot, because the reply just like a robot's reply and they even never checked my account manually.

Opinion Outpost, as most people said, is going downhill.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know I'm not the only one, I got this reply today,

    "In order for our Accounts Department to proceed in identifying the specific reason your account has been deactivated, we kindly ask that you verify the following information:

    • Full Name:
    • Date of Birth:
    • Complete Home Address:
    • Estimated Sign-Up Date:
    • Device and location where you last accessed your account and took surveys:
    • Direct Contact Number:

    Please get back to us with the requested information at your earliest convenience.

    Thank you!"

    ReplyDelete